1. Will you be offering a payment plan for the event?
Yes. You can pay the registration fees over two payments. The first payment will be $80 at the time of registration. The second payment will be $80 on December 8. This includes a $15 charge for processing the payment plan.
2. Will you be offering a payment plan for classes?
Yes. Depending on how many classes you are taking, there will be either one or two payments.
- If you are taking one class, it will payable at registration.
- If you are taking two classes, the first payment of $52 will be due at the registration, the second payment of $52 will be due on December 8. This includes a $6 charge for processing the payment plan.
- If you are purchasing a three pack of classes, the first payment of $60 will be due at the registration and the second payment of $60 will be due on December 8. This includes a $5 charge for processing the payment plan.
3. Are the any additional fees for using the payment plan?
Yes. There will be an $15 charge for the crop registration fee. There will be a $5 or $6 charge for classes. These additional charges are to cover the costs of administering the payment plans.
4. How will I be billed?
When you make your first payment, we will receive your email address from PayPal. For the additional charges, you will be sent a Paypal invoice to that email address. The Paypal invoices are due upon receipt. Failure to pay the invoice could lead to you losing your spot or incurring additional fees to cover the administration fees.
5. Why would I use a payment plan to pay for classes?
We often have classes sell out. By registering for the classes and signing up for the payment plan, you will be guaranteed a spot in the class as long as all payments are made on time.
6. If I have any questions, who do I contact?
If you have any questions about the payment plan or the event, please contact Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org.