Friend Penny Slider Card Tutorial by Kimber McGray
1. Cut 2 pieces of blue paper 5 1/4″ x 3″. Adhere one piece to the front of the card leaving a 1/4″ border around the top, left and right sides.
2. Cut a 1/2″ x 3″ channel in the 2nd piece of blue paper 3/4″ from the top edge and 1/2″ from the right edge with a craft knife. Adhere to the front of the card with foam adhesive squares over the top of the 1st piece of blue paper.
3. Color a chipboard sun with orange ink and cover the center with a circle of yellow pattern paper. Adhere to the top of a penny with a glue dot. Adhere the penny with the sun to another penny with a 1/4″ square foam adhesive to create the penny slider. Insert the penny slider into the channel.
4. Color 2 chipboard clouds with white ink. Adhere the clouds to the front of the card with 3 layers of foam adhesive so the sun can slide behind the clouds.
5. Cut a piece of green paper 5 1/4″ x 2″. Punch one long edge with a border punch. Adhere to the front of the card with foam adhesive squares.
6. Slide a piece of green ribbon behind the raised green paper and tie into a bow.
7. Finish embellishing card with a pin, ticket, die cut butterfly and sentiment sticker.