Name: Lisa Dickinson
Blog: Gettin’ By
I’m a graphic designer who was introduced to scrapbooking in 1998 after attending a Creative Memories party. My first project was an album of our honeymoon photos (complete with shaped photos and lots & lots of stickers!). In 2003, I had my first layout published in Simple Scrapbooks magazine and have since contributed to several magazines and design teams and authored the book Design Workshop. I’m honored to be creating for Scrapbook & Cards Today!
5 Fun facts about yourself
- I double majored in Political Science and Communication.
- I think mayonnaise is the grossest condiment ever.
- I have a slight obsession with fonts (and the library to prove it!)
- I buy mechanical pencils (Target has the best ones!) in bulk
- I organize things – my scrap supplies, my closet, the pantry – when I am stressed.
Favorite thing to create: Layouts, of course!
What I love about this hobby: Seeing my family look through the albums I‘ve created and remembering cherished times together.