Our brand new Summer issue will be available on June 22nd – in stores and online!
Brimming with inspiration, the Summer 2018 issue includes:
This issue includes:
- 85+ hot ideas for summer
- sensational stitching – add handmade love to projects
- just add water – watercolouring techniques you’ll love
- get organized – cool ideas for craft spaces
- fun ways to celebrate milestones
- … and an inspiration gallery that is full of stunning projects!
The fall issue can be viewed in a fully searchable online digital magazine format or can be downloaded to your desktop.
With each issue, we offer lots of free downloads. You can find the free printables, cut files and sketches here:
Click on the links below to download the individual PDFs of the various articles:
- 10 Most Wanted
- Designer Challenge
- Pocket Play by Meghann Andrew
- Sensational Stitching
- Product Play
- Design School
- Celebrating Milestones
- Creative Cards
- Design Your Story by Cathy Zielske
- Make It Mini by Nathalie Desousa
- Inspiration Gallery
- With Love
- Before We Go
Thank you to our Partners! Click here to see a list of our partners and visit their websites.
All issues of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine can be viewed and downloaded for free, starting with our first issue in Spring 2006.