Our Winter issue is here – in stores and online! This issue is chalk full of seasonal layouts, fresh cards, and our 10 most wanted, as well as tips, techniques, and innovative solutions for every papercrafter!
Here is some of what you’ll find in our Winter 2013 issue …
- Holiday pages that sparkle, shimmer & shine
- Double Up – Great ideas for two-page layouts
- Reflective layouts with Ali Edwards
- As Time Goes By – Scrapbooking milestones
- 216 ideas to inspire
- …and a reader’s gallery that is full of stunning inspiration!
This issue can be viewed in a fully searchable online digital magazine format or can be downloaded to your desktop.
The pages of this issue are amazing! Here are the links to the artwork in the various articles:
- Covers – Take 2 … and 3!
- 10 Most Wanted
- The Colour Suite by Summer Fullerton
- 3 Designer Challenge
- Paper Mixology by Kelly Goree
- Double the Memories
- Cardmaps by Becky Fleck
- Easy, Detailed, Expert by Annabelle O’Malley
- Designer Notebook by Vicki Boutin
- Tag, You’re It! by Lynn Ghahary
- As Time Goes By
- Stories with Heart by Ali Edwards
- Winter Greetings by Shellye McDaniel
- Reader’s Gallery 1
- Reader’s Gallery 2
- Reader’s Gallery 3
- Reader’s Gallery 4
- What’s Next
- Something Special
All issues of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine can be viewed and downloaded for free, starting with our first issue in Spring 2006.