December 11 – Kimber McGray
“Here is another cute and quick tag for that last minute holiday gift! In fact, set aside an hour and make a whole bunch of tags to have on hand!
- Stamp the background with white ink.
- Cut a piece of pattern paper to fit the tag width and scallop punch one edge. Adhere to the tag.
- Die cut the deer from brown corrugated paper. Adhere to the tag with foam adhesive.
- Add the sentiment sticker to the tag with foam adhesive.
- Tie twine into a bow around the die cut and in the top of the tag.