December 20 – Lynn Ghahary
“I love the idea of creating handmade cards for the holidays, but I simply don’t have a lot of time to spend on the task during this busy time of year. That’s where pre-made embellishments come into play – they are so easy to use and make quick work of card making. The Dimensional Stickers from the Welcome Christmas collection by Pebbles Inc are just fantastic! They already have lots of dimension thanks to foam adhesive between the different layers and really give my card that oomph that’ll make the recipient say “wow!”
- Create 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ card base from brown cardstock.
- Trim striped patterned paper to 5″ x 3 3/4″ and use corner rounder on all four corners. Adhere centered to card base.
- Trim red swirl patterned paper to 5 1/2″ x 2 3/4″ and adhere centered to card base.
- Trim two 5 1/2″ x 1/2″ strips of “merry christmas” patterned paper and adhere flush to top and bottom edge of red swirl patterned paper.
- Adhere stockings dimensional sticker to center of card as shown
Follow Lynn Ghahary at http://lynnghahary.blogspot.com/