3. Adhere the squares in three rows of four to the front of the card leaving even margins between them. I find this easiest to keep spacing by doing the corners first and then the middles.
4. Draw dashed lines with brown journaling pen as desired. I use a ruler to keep my lines nice and straight. (Some might say I’m a bit obsessive ;))
5. Punch 3 hearts out of green paper and adhere in the three upper left corner squares as shown.
6. Using the Silhouette, cut approximately 2.5″ four-leaf clovers. (I made eight cards total and did this all at this step). Adhere the clover to the bottom right corner squares as shown.
7. Trace the outside of the 2.5″ clover with green Stickles. Let dry completely.
8. Print out sentiments for the cards onto white cardstock. Trim into approximately 3.5″x.5″ strips.
9. Notch the end of the sentiment into a banner using the corner of your square punch.
10. Adhere sentiment to card front as shown.
11. Punch four 1″ hearts and adhere as shown at the right of the sentiment and over the 2.5″ clover.
12. Finish card by threading a button with twine, tying in a bow and adhering to the center of the clover using a foam dot.