Thank you for joining us for our 13th birthday celebration. For the month of March, we will be adding celebration themed projects to this page to inspire you to get creative. We will also be hosting challenges and giveaways in our SCT Facebook Group. We hope you will join us. You can join the group by clicking here.
Here is a running list of the challenges: **You need to be a member of our SCT Facebook Group for these links to work.
- Challenge #1: Create a project that includes the word birthday. It can be a card, a layout, a wall hanging, …
- Challenge #2: Create a project with three or more different embellishments.
- Challenge #3: It is fun to create a project using a sketch. For this challenge I want you to pick one of the sketches from the Spring 2018 issue and create a layout or card. https://scrapbookandcards.com/spring-2018-sketches/
- Challenge #4: Did you get crafty this weekend? Share a photo of a project you created this weekend that was not for challenge 1, 2 or 3.
- Challenge #5: Go ahead and scraplift one of these amazing projects.
- Challenge #6: Create a masculine themed card or layout for or about a son, husband, father, etc.
- Challenge #7: Create a project that includes flowers! They can be embellishments, papers, fussy cut them, etc.
- Challenge #8: Post a recent project of yours that you love. It doesn’t have to be brand new, just one you LOVE!
- Challenge #9: Include a shaker on your project – a shaker card, a shaker in a pocket of a pocket page, a shaker on a layout, any shaker works.
- Challenge #10: gave you all a break .. there is no challenge #10 😉
- Challenge #11: Use circles on your project.
- Challenge #12: Create a project in your style – layout, pocket page, mixed media project, card, etc. Anything goes!
- Challenge #13: Create a birthday card
- Challenge #14: Use this sketch to create a card or layout.
- Challenge #15: Use stitching on your project.
You can click on the image to be taken to the original blog post or issue where the project was first seen.