This month we’re featuring Echo Park Paper in our “Five Things We Love” article. You may know Echo Park for their beautiful collections, but we thought we’d share a few extra things we love about this amazing company and one of our incredible partners. Keep reading for some things you may not know about Echo Park!
- Monthly Releases: Echo Park Paper releases new collections EVERY single month. That means every month, you are introduced a brand new scrapbooking collection! Can you imagine what it takes to design 12+ collections every year? And yet, Echo Park introduces creatively beautiful collections every single month. In fact, some months they release more than one collection. You can find their new releases listed HERE on their website. Stay up-to-date with what’s coming soon. Here’s a peek at two new collections available in November.
- Coordinating Stamps and Dies: Did you know that Echo Park designs coordinating stamps and dies for many of their collections? So, if you love a recent collection by the company, and you’re a card maker, be sure to watch for the amazing stamps and dies offered for each collection. Perfect for adding dimension to any project, these dies and stamps are high-quality and beautifully designed. You can see how easy it is to incorporate these into your projects in this fall card set designed by Anya Lunchenko. Click HERE to read more about this project.
- Digital Scrapbooking Products: Are you a hybrid or digital scrapbooker? You can find ALL of Echo Park’s monthly collections through snapclicksupply.com. New collections are added every month. You can download the patterned papers, ephemera icons, and more for each new release from this digital website. Create a digital scrapbooking layout, or design a home décor project using one of your favorite images or phrases from a popular Echo Park collection. Here’s a peek at one of the paper files you can download now from the site.
- What’s In a Name: Did you Echo Park was named for Echo Park, California, which was the original “Hollywood” of the early movie days? Inspired by the creative spirit of those early moviemakers, Echo Park strives to keep creativity alive with their bright and happy collections. You can see this approach in every product they release. Anya Lunchenko created this charming “back-to-school” card featuring one of their recent releases. Click HERE to read more about this card.
- Color and Design: Echo Park has a strong sense of design and color. Every collection they release includes gorgeous patterns, and dynamic icons in usable colors. Whether you like a sophisticated color palette and design, or something more playful, Echo Park offers several styles to choose from. Because Echo Park works with so many incredible designers, you get a fresh style every release. This beautiful autumn layout designed by Tya Smith shows how gorgeous their colors and patterns work together. Click HERE to read more about this project.
We’d love to hear what YOU love about Echo Park. Share what you love about this company and our partner in the comments below. Echo Park shares beautiful inspiration on all their social media channels. Take a moment to follow them. Be sure to tell them we sent you!