Have you been enjoying our “Five Things” feature here on our blog? Each month we focus on one of our wonderful partners and share five things we love about them. Today we’re celebrating “My Favorite Things.” This incredible stamping company has lots of things to love, but we’re sharing five of our favorites. Keep reading for our love list!
Five Things We Love About My Favorite Things
- Charming Images to Color: My Favorite Things is well-known for their delightful animals and people images made to ink and color. If you’re a collector of sweet images, then be sure to check out Birdie Brown’s releases. With a few changes in ink colors, you can use the same stamp image over and over again with completely different results each time. Birdie’s animals and people are so darling. They feel like friends! Here is a gorgeous scene card created by Justine Hovey with a few of Birdie’s sets. Click HERE to read more about this incredible card.
2. Custom Ink Colors: My Favorite Things understands that certain ink colors are more popular than others. They’ve taken all the guesswork out of choosing ink colors and created their own beautiful line-up of ink pads. Colors can be purchased individually and refill ink is available. Hybrid and Dye Ink options are both offered. You can see how beautifully the inks work together in this card designed by Leigh Houston. Click HERE to read more about this sweet card.
3. Tutorial Videos: You can find several amazing tutorials on the My Favorite Things YouTube channel. Click HERE to subscribe. Each video offers tips and tricks for using the MFT stamps and dies. Try a new technique from one of the tutorials featured on their channel. You can watch one of their latest videos by clicking the video below.
4. Gorgeous Dies: While MFT offers coordinating die sets for many of their stamps, they also offer stand-alone dies. From alphabets to scene-building dies, and more, card makers that love dies will fall in love with the My Favorite Things die options. Designed to work with a manual die cutting machine, you’ll want to check out their new releases each month for their latest die designs. You can see in this card how dynamic their dies look on this card designed by Torico. Click HERE to read more about this amazing card and die set.
5. Challenges: Looking for some creative mojo? Check out their Color Inspiration blog HERE. You’ll find challenges and inspiration ideas on how to use the MFT products. Entrants get a chance to win Gift Certificates to shop their online store. The MFT community is full of encouraging and kind card makers. Head on over now to join! Here’s a recent color challenge from their blog. You can see they’ve already suggested over 100 different color combinations. Now that is a whole lot to LOVE!
Are you familiar with this amazing company? Tell us something you love about My Favorite Things. Is it their Customer Service, their stamp and die designs, or their amazing community? We’d love to hear what your love list is for this incredible partner. Leave us your list in the comments below.
Take a moment to follow them on their social media channels. Be sure to tell them we sent you!