Welcome back to another article on some of our favorite things focused on one amazing company. This month we’re featuring Simple Stores in our “Five Things We Love” post. There is so much to love about this incredible company so keep reading for just five of our favorites. Then take a moment to share what YOU love about them.
- Carpe Diem Planners: When Simple Stories does something, they do it right! When the Carpe Diem planners were released, you can imagine the buzz and excitement surrounding the announcement. This gorgeous planner system offers both solid and patterned binders, inserts, stamps, and a variety of add-ons like Washi Tape, clips, and more. Each release includes specific items that go with the release’s theme so it’s really easy to get started on your next planner. There are a variety of sizes and styles to choose from so check them all out HERE.
- The Complete Package: One thing we super love about Simple Stories is that they have thought of every way we memory keep so their collections include both full-size patterns, as well as, cut apart pages called “Elements” that you can cut down for pocket page scrapbooking. Designed to work either as an element on your larger page or to slip inside one of their amazing Pocket Page configurations. Simply add-on any of the gorgeous embellishments designed for each collection, and you are ready to go. Isn’t it wonderful when a company gets what you need when you create and then just make sit for you? Here are a few new collections coming your way soon! Click HERE to find all of their current collections.
- Albums and Binders: You really can’t talk about Simple Stories without discussing their high-quality albums and binders. If you’ve ever made a mini album, you KNOW how amazing their 6×8 Binders are, and if you’ve needed the perfect color to store all your completed scrapbooking pages, then you’re probably very familiar with their faux leather binders in two different sizes. Colors and patterns are inspired by their popular paper collections, so everything matches and works great together. Here’s a peek at the inside of a charming mini album designed by Traci Penrod for their blog.
- An Incredible Design Team: Take a moment to check out the Simple Stories blog HERE. I’ll bet your Pinterest finger is already itching to start pinning. Simple Stories’ designers are top notch and every idea they share is totally Pinterest-worthy. We often share some of their designer’s work on our social media feeds because it’s so gorgeous. Hop on over now and take a moment to get to know them via their blog.
- A Couple of Sweet Owners: You have to love a company that’s built on family and heart. Owned by Amber and Kevin Crowell, this company just exudes love for the crafting community, their employees, their designers, and the shopper like us who love their products. We love supporting a company that’s filled with so much love.
Your turn! Tell us what YOU love about Simple Stories in the comments below. We’d love for them to read some lovely comments from each of you. Take a moment to follow them on social media, as well. We’ve provided links to do so below. Be sure to tell them we sent you!