Name: Ali Edwards
Location: Eugene, OR USA
Facebook Page: aliedwardsdesign
Facebook Group: aliedwardscraftthestory
Ali Edwards’ passion resides in that very special place where the stories and images of life intersect.
Designer, blogger, workshop instructor, and author of four books about memory keeping, Ali is well known for authentically capturing everyday life with photos and words and creating memory keeping projects from those moments that pass by in an instant.
Guided by simple principles such as not making things more complicated than they need to be, focusing on the things that matter most and embracing imperfection, Ali Edwards is proud to be a work in progress.
Five Fun Facts about myself
- Live music makes me feel alive. This is a more recent life discovery that I’m fully embracing when I have the chance. My favorite outdoor venue so far is The Gorge in George, Washington. I have zero singing skills but I do it anyway.
- I’m a fan of cocktail hour. Especially when it’s with my parents at their house on the Oregon Coast.
- I swam competitively growing up and into college. Sprint freestyle, in case you were wondering.I’m a fan of books – especially the old-fashioned kind that you hold in your hands. I equally support my local library, Amazon.com and small independent book stores (especially ones in little beach towns). I read a lot of non-fiction but have been known to be consumed by a good fiction book from time to time.
- I’m a fan of spending time outside in my yard just messing around. I was born and raised in the Pacific Northwest and I love living in a climate that includes all four seasons.
- Green olives for the win. Really, it’s a salt thing. I’d choose savory over sweet just about every single time.
Fun Fact: I’m a fan of having people over to my house for dinner or drinks or just sitting outside enjoying each other’s company.
Tip: Always start with the story.