Hello friends! We love it when one of our partners creates a project to spread kindness and love, and the Cards for Kindness initiative from Scrapbook.com does just that! This program gets YOUR handmade cards into the hands of people who are in need of encouragement or a smile!
Here’s how it works:
- You send your handmade cards (blank inside – with no personal message) to Scrapbook.com.
- Cards are organized and distributed to cancer foundations, hospitals, shelters, retirement homes, children’s homes, and other organizations in need.
- The cards are used by nurses, doctors, staff members, counselors, parents, and volunteers who add handwritten messages of encouragement and love before giving them to patients, children, and other people in need.
Scrapbook.com has partnered with organizations that will help get your handmade cards out to those in need, such as Ronald McDonald House Charities, Sunshine Acres Children’s Home, Impact One Breast Cancer Foundation and many more.
How can you participate in this wonderful cause?
Create at least 10 A2-sized cards (4-¼” x 5-½”) cards, blank on the inside, in these themes:
- Thinking of You
- Inspirational / Motivational
- Get Well Soon / Well Wishes
- Thank You
- Happy Hello
- Happy Birthday
- Mother’s Day
- Father’s Day
- General cards / no specific sentiment
Head to this link at Scrapbook.com to download the submission form for your card donation and get the address to ship your cards!
It’s that easy! Just by creating something handmade, you can help Scrapbook.com spread love and kindness, one card at a time! Find out more about Cards for Kindness at Scrapbook.com today and join in on this wonderful cause!