Please be assured that we are keeping close watch on the Toronto Public Health website each day to monitor statements being released. At this time there is no reason to look at cancelling our Create & Inspire event as the virus is not circulating locally in Toronto. We also have no attendees coming to the event from countries who are under travel restrictions.
We are working with the Hilton Hotel to ensure proper infection prevention and control policies and procedures are being followed to ensure the safety of our attendees. Normal precautions should be taken while traveling.
In general, everyday preventive actions can help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 15 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early and share your recent travel history with your health care provider
All our attendees’ safety and wellness is of utmost importance to us. We look forward to seeing you at Create & Inspire!