Teacher: Amy Tan
Duration: 3 hrs.
Saturday: 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Additional fee: $10 (covers additional instructor time and shared supplies)
“It’s so much better when we’re together” (thanks Jack Johnson!) – So let’s get together and spend time crafting away! Amy Tangerine has curated a kit of her current favorite things and wants to show you how to make multiple projects at once. Essentially we will be killing this gorgeous kit by using almost every single bit of it across two different scrapbook pages and a traveler’s notebook! You’ll learn some fun techniques and create some one-of-a-kind mini masterpieces by combining your photos with products from Crate Paper and Amy’s newest line with American Crafts, Better Together! Inspired by the world around her, you’ll examine ways of taking those cues to infuse into your own creative process. She’ll demonstrate simple methods that look complex and help you see supplies in a new light. There will even be exclusive kit items not available anywhere else!
Student Supply List:
- 12” paper trimmer
- your favorite journaling pens
- 2-3 paint brushes of different sizes
- craft knife + healing mat (Amy’s favorite are the Fiskars Fingertip craft knife + American Crafts 11×17 self-healing cutting mat)
- metal ruler
- circle punches (if you have them)
- photos of different sizes
- a desire to have fun and get creative (and maybe a little messy so you may want an apron)
** Disclaimer:: As we are waiting for brand new products, class materials maybe slightly different than shown **