Teacher: Jennifer Edwardson
Duration: 2 hrs.
Saturday: 8:30 am – 10:30 am
Do you love a great sketch to get your creative juices flowing? Do you use it once, twice or more? Singles only or are you a double page kinda girl? If you answered yes to any of these questions, this popular workshop from expert Jennifer Edwardson is for you! You’ll spend 2 hours creating beautiful layouts with Jennifer using pieces from BOTH the Birthday Girl and Boy Mini Collections by Echo Park Paper Co. Jennifer is excited to share all of her favourite tips and tricks with you on how to get the most out of a sketch AND your products too!
Student Supply List:
- 12″ trimmer
- double sided adhesive
- 3d foam
- glue dots (small or mini)
- corner rounder
- your fave border punches (there will be a couple to share in class)
- sanding block
- black or brown fine tip journal pen
- ….any other tools and bits you like to use when creating your layouts are welcomed in class !!
- “11 Years” – (2) 4×6″ vertical and (1) 3×3″ colour photos used
- “16 B’day Wishes” – (1) 4×6 vertical and (2) 3 1/2 x 4″ vertical BLACK/WHITE photos used
- “Sweet Sixteen” – (7) 3 1/2 x 5 1/2″ colour photos used
PLEASE NOTE: All these photo sizes can be altered slightly to accommodate your choices !!