The days are long, the years are short”…In this class, we will be creating 12 double page layouts that focus on scrapbooking your year by seasons. Specifically, Jess will cover specific tips and tricks for organizing your photos and journaling your stories, all while introducing you to lots of new pocket page design sketches! This is a great class for students looking to document the upcoming year or a previous year’s worth of memories.
Student Supply List:
- 12” trimmer
- Foam Dots
- Your favorite journaling pen
- Your favorite black ink
- Stapler / Tiny Attacher (Optional)
Please bring the following with you to the workshop:
- A collection of your favourite family stories from winter, spring, summer, and fall (Don’t stress on what to bring – any amount will do!)
- A collection 3×4 portrait photos and 4×6 landscape photos* of your favourite seasonal pictures (Again – don’t stress, bring some if you have them!)
* landscape or horizontal orientation meaning that the width across the top is longer than the height
If you are unable to print these amounts of photos, don’t stress – there is a lot to learn in class!