When was the last time you wrote out the many reasons, from silly to serious, why you love someone? Often we go through our lives thinking things in our heads – maybe about how much we love someone, or how much they have impacted our lives, or how much you love it when they put their hand on your face just so – and we might just forget to share that information with the person we love (or we might not be able to if they have passed on).
Join Ali Edwards for Love You Because as she takes you through the process of creating a 4×6 mini album to hold those reasons why.
Please bring the following with you to the workshop:
- 6 – 6 inches wide x 4 inches tall photos of your loved one(s) (horizontal orientation meaning that the width across the top is longer than the length)
- A list of the reasons you love this person (or these people) – these will be written out by hand on strips of paper. The journal strips will say “Love you because” and then you will fill in the rest.
- Basic tools (12” paper trimmer, scissors, adhesive, etc.)
- Pen for journaling on cardstock strips
- Stapler (Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher recommended)
- hole punch or Crop-a-Dile