Teacher: Jennifer Edwardson
Duration: 2 hrs.
Saturday: 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
Do you love a sketch to get you started ?! Do you use it once, twice or more ?! Singles only or are you a double page kinda girl ?! If you answered yes to any of these questions, this workshop is for you. We are going to spend 2 hours creating beautiful layouts together using Crate Paper’s Maggie Holmes ‘Shine’ collection. I can’t wait to share all my fave tips and tricks with you on how to get the most out of a sketch AND your product !!
Student Supply List:
- 12″ trimmer
- double sided adhesive
- 3d foam
- glue dots (small or mini)
- corner rounder
- your fave border punches (i will have a couple to share in class)
- sanding block
- small blush brush (an inexpensive one please 🙂
- black or brown fine tip journal pen
- ….any other tools and bits you like to use when creating your layouts are welcomed in class 🙂