Teacher: Vicki Boutin
Duration: 3 hrs.
Sunday: 8:30 am – 11:30 am
Additional fee: $10 (covers additional instructor time and shared supplies)
Have you been excited to start exploring the wonderful world of mixed media art? Join Vicki as she breaks down fabulous techniques using products from her all new Vicki Boutin Mixed Media line with American Crafts. Students will explore awesome layered background applications that are both simple and fun! Vicki will guide you through step by step ways to add “wow” to your pages using acrylic paints, glaze and a dash of glitter. You will complete two layouts and take home a plethora of ideas to add to your creative toolbox. Let Vicki help you to “Blossom to Awesome” and get those fingers dirty in the process. Come and try it, you won’t be disappointed!!
Student Supply List:
- 12×12 paper trimmer
- favourite adhesive including 3D foam adhesive
- Non-stick craft mat
- paper towels and baby wipes
- various flat paint brushes (including a #8 – 1/2″ flat brush)
- foam brush
- corner rounder
- circle punches (1”, 1 ½”, 2”)
- nice to have: additional sheets of smooth white cardstock