Are you looking to enhance your Project Life style? Wanting to add a little more “pizzazz” to those pockets? Join Jess in this technique-focused class, as you will create two double page layouts, front and back. Using the Typecast, the Minc and the Fuse tool, Jess will share her tips and tricks for finding your own style and incorporating your personal stories using divided page protectors.
Student Supply List:
- 12” trimmer
- Foam Dots
- Your Favorite journaling pen
- Your Favorite black ink
- Stapler / Tiny Attacher (Optional)
Please bring the following with you to the workshop:
- A collection of your favourite family photos or stories from two events (Don’t stress on what to bring – any amount will do!)
- For each event, bring a selection of 3×4 and 4×6 photos
* landscape or horizontal orientation meaning that the width across the top is longer than the height
If you are unable to print these amounts of photos, don’t stress – there is a lot to learn in class!