- We look forward to welcoming you to Crop & Create Winnipeg 2015 and on behalf of the whole team, WE ARE SO EXCITED to see you (and see some of you again!) at this special one-of-a-kind event! As you may have some questions, we thought we would provide some additional helpful information for you to consider as you are getting ready.Parking & Directions: Information regading parking and directions to the Best Western Plus Winnipeg Airport Hotel (formerly the Greenwood Inn) can be found here. Parking for all guests attending the event is complimentary..Seating arrangements: We will have a first come, first served seating policy however, if you are coming with a group of friends, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will place you all together to the best of our ability! We will have small tables around the room to place any equipment that might require electricity.Class supply lists: As they become available, class supply lists can be found on the class description pages. If you need additional clarification, please don’t hesitate to let us know!
Lanyards: When you register at the event (and pick up your fabulous “goody” bag!) you will be provided with a lanyard with your name and class information on it. Please be sure to wear it at all times when entering/exiting the crop and also when you attend each class.
On Site Stores: We are excited to have two fabulous stores on site! The Scrapbook Cottage and Prairie Scrapbooking will be joining us at the event with some incredible deals and fun things planned for you!
Dietary Restrictions: If you have any dietary restrictions please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to accommodate any special requests!
Saturday night fun: Don’t forget to join us at 9:00 p.m. on Saturday evening for an incredible dessert buffet AND a teacher meet n’ greet/make n’ take session! Sponsors for make n’ takes include Jillibean Soup, Xyron, Doodlebug Designs, Maya Road, Ranger, Simple Stories, American Crafts, Pebbles and more! Be sure to pull up a chair, enjoy some goodies and have some fun with us!
Food included at the event: On both Saturday and Sunday we will be serving a gourmet soup, salad, sandwich buffet for lunch which will include tea/coffee and dessert. Saturday evening we will have an exquisite dessert buffet filled with pastries, chocolate, fruit, tea/coffee and more. Due to the expense of coffee/tea service we will not be able to provide coffee/tea all day long however you will find it easily in the hotel or nearby.
Photo booth: Get ready to have many laughs in our Crop & Create Photo Booth! If you have not see the fun pictures, be sure to “like” Crop & Create on facebook and see the good times we have in there. Be sure to bring your cameras to record all the memories!
Alcohol: As we don’t have a liquor license, we would ask that you not bring any alcohol to either the classrooms or the crop area. The Hilton has a restaurant and a lounge for dining and drinks. There are also several restaurants in the area. Please note we are not permitted to bring outside food into the main crop ballroom for liability/insurance reasons.
If you have any additional questions, no matter how big or how small, please be sure to email us at email@example.com. See you in at Crop & Create Winnipeg 2015!
- Crop & Create Winnipeg
- Register for Winnipeg
- Alumni Registration opens December 1 at 8:00 PM EST
- General Registration opens December 2 at 8:00 PM EST
- Classes Only Registration opens March 1, 2015
- Crop Details
- Event Schedule
- Class Descriptions / Supply Lists / Sneak Peeks