Precious Baby Girl by Beatriz Jennings
We would like to give a very warm welcome back to designer Beatriz Jennings who is here today to share a beautiful card technique with us. This tutorial walks us through creating curved scalloped edges on a card. This is actually a very simple technique that delivers lots of visual punch!
Here is Beatriz’s tutorial:
1. Make a 4.75×5.5 card from Kraft cardstock; distress edges with paint.
2. On a piece of neutral patterned paper, draw a curved line and cut it with scalloped scissors.
3. Draw the same line on a piece of floral patterned paper.
4. Distress the edges of the patterned papers; cover the first piece with the floral piece and adhere to card.
5. Machine stitch and adhere buttons.
6. Add a piece of lace on top of card; make a bow with grosgrain ribbon and adhere to card.
7. Apply rub-ons.