Using digital word art:
I think we all have printed out our layout titles on the computer, at least once – am I right? How about using some embellished word art? It’s really easy and can look very polished. This technique can be done using Photoshop/Photoshop Elements or even Word!
Here’s my example for this week:
Here I created my canvas in PS and dragged my word art onto it. I used Katie Pertiet’s Happy Words brushes and rubons.
I positioned in on the lower right of my canvas and added my journaling. I recolored my word art using a gradient. Then I printed it out, added photos, embellishments and stitched and I was done!
1. Create a new 8.5×11 canvas, 300 dpi
2. Open your digital word-art .png file.
3. Drag it onto your canvas and position as desired. At this point, you can recolor all or part of the word art to coordinate with your photos.
4. Add journaling and print!
1. Create a new document
2. Insert picture, browse to select the .png file you want to use
3. Add journaling and print!