Linda Harrison is back to share this beautiful card with us—love the fact that the back looks like a tag, and love that orange ribbon! With this card, Linda shows that visual triangles (between the sentiment, the buttons, and the ribbon) are not only effective on layouts—they work beautifully on layouts too!
1) Make a 3x.4 card from white cardstock.
2) Cut one inch off the top of the front of the card and two symmetrical triangle pieces off the back of the card to create a tag shape.
3) Cut a strip of striped patterned paper to 0.5×3 and ink edges with chalk ink.
4) Rub on sentiment design onto white cardstock and cut out around design. Ink edges with chalk ink, apply two brads and adhere to front of card with foam squares.
5) Using the Fiskars Upper Crest border punch, create border on green BasicGrey cardstock and trim to fit top of front flap of card.
6) Adhere green leaf stickers under the right of the rub on sentiment.
7) Adhere three buttons to lower right corner of front of card with embroidery floss.
8) Use Crop-a-dile to create a hole in the top center of the back flap of card and apply eyelet; thread orange ribbon through the hole and secure to complete card.