here is some of what you’ll find in our fall ’08 issue!
- Cards that POP! – fantastic 3-D cards that offer lots of seasonal appeal and dimensional interest
- Vintage is Vogue – Designer Holly Pittroff share great ideas for heritage projects
- Scrap Happens – Angela and Rozanne do it again with a hilarious “10” list, inspirational artwork, and a palette of warm, earthy browns
- 4 designer challenge – check out how 4 designers worked with the same 6 products and came up with completely different layouts
- A Reflection of You – do your albums tell YOUR story? Kimber McGray and Cynthia Chan share hands-on tips for making sure that your voice gets heard and that your story gets told
- The Best of Both Worlds – Audrey Neal shares ideas for creating hybrid pages that incorporate digital embellishments with traditional paper scrapbooking
All issues of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine can be viewed and downloaded for free, starting with our first issue in Spring 2006.