Our Fall issue will be available on September 19 – in stores and online!
Brimming with inspiration, the Fall 2014 issue includes:
- clean & simple with Cathy Zielske
- welcome to design essentials 101
- oh boy, it’s an all-boy celebration
- Ali Edwards: scrapbooking your mentors
- part 3 – pocket scrapbooking
- bonus cutting files
- … and a reader’s gallery that is full of stunning inspiration!
This issue can be viewed in a fully searchable online digital magazine format or can be downloaded to your desktop.
With each issue, we offer lots of free downloads. You can find the free printables, cut files and sketches here:
- Bonus Digital Template by Cathy Zielske
- Bonus Journal Card by Ali Edwards
- Bonus Cutting Files
- Free Digital Stamp – Fox
Click on the links below to download the individual PDFs of the various articles:
- Covers – Take 2 … and 3!
- 10 Most Wanted
- The Colour Suite by Summer Fullerton
- 3 Designer Challenge
- Project: Trend by Vicki Boutin
- Design Essentials
- PageMaps by Becky Fleck
- Easy, Detailed, Expert by Paige Evans
- Card Cafe by Shellye McDaniel
- Boy, Oh Boy!
- Stories with Heart by Ali Edwards
- Pocket-Style Scrapbooking by Nicole Harper
- Clean & Simple by Cathy Zielske
- Reader’s Gallery
- What’s Next
- Before We Go
Thank you to our Partners! Click here to see a list of our partners and visit their websites.
All issues of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine can be viewed and downloaded for free, starting with our first issue in Spring 2006.