Our Fall issue will be available on September 18th – in stores and online!
Brimming with inspiration, the Fall 2015 issue includes:
- fall is here!
- make It mini
- let’s turn up the heat
- it’s a pet parade
- take note!
- learn to let go with ali edwards
- bonus cutting files
… and a reader’s gallery that is full of stunning inspiration!
This issue can be viewed in a fully searchable online digital magazine format or can be downloaded to your desktop.
The pages of this issue are amazing! Here are the links to the artwork as well as individual pdfs for the various articles:
- Step Up Your Snapshots – additional tips from Elisha Snow
- DIY Squash Album by Virginia Nebel
- Bonus Cutting Files
- Bonus Sketches
- Covers – Take 2 … and 3!
- 10 Most Wanted
- Step Up Your Snapshots by Elisha Snow
- 3 Designer Challenge
- Project: Trend by Vicki Boutin
- Make It Mini
- Sketch Savvy
- Easy, Detailed, Expert by Amy Heller
- Creative Card Techniques by Jennifer McGuire
- Pages About Pets
- Spark Your Story by Ali Edwards
- Clean & Simple by Cathy Zielske
- Card Cafe by Teri Anderson
- Reader’s Gallery 1
- Reader’s Gallery 2
- Reader’s Gallery 3
- Reader’s Gallery 4
- What’s Next
- Before We Go
All issues of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine can be viewed and downloaded for free, starting with our first issue in Spring 2006.