Our Fall issue will be available on September 22nd – in stores and online!
Brimming with inspiration, the Fall 2017 issue includes:
This issue includes:
- 80+ fresh ideas for Fall
- rules of design made easy
- card ideas to die for – die cutting tips from Laura Bassen
- use that stash – ideas for using embellishments
- layouts about you – tips for telling your story
- mini albums you’ll fall for
- get crafty with reactive tissue paper
- free online downloads
- … and an inspiration gallery that is full of stunning projects!
The fall issue can be viewed in a fully searchable online digital magazine format or can be downloaded to your desktop.
With each issue, we offer lots of free downloads. You can find the free printables, cut files and sketches here:
The projects in this issue are amazing! Click left or right to view them all here. You can also click on the images to enlarge them. Remember to pin them for later viewing as well. Scroll down below the projects to download the individual PDFs and learn more about our fantastic Partners.
Here are the links to the individual PDFs for the various articles:
- 10 Most Wanted
- Pic Tips by Megan Hoeppner
- Pocket Play by Candace Perkins
- Mixed Media Made Easy by Vicki Boutin
- Design School: Repetition
- Make It Mini by Jodi Sanford
- Around The Page by Lisa Dickinson
- Day-to-Day Moments
- Creative Cards by Laura Bassen
- Design Your Story by Cathy Zielske
- Card Cafe by Latisha Yoast
- Inspiration Gallery
- With Love
- Before We Go
Thank you to our Partners! Click here to see a list of our partners and visit their websites.
All issues of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine can be viewed and downloaded for free, starting with our first issue in Spring 2006.