Happy Friday SCT friends! How did this week go by so quick? It’s been a flurry of activity this week at SCT as we get caught up from our time away at Creativation last week, were busy writing and also photographing projects for the spring issue (our 49th issue!), we released our February classroom this week with the next installment of our SCT365 class AND we have had about 100 boxes of fabulous product delivered to the office for our Crop & Create events coming up soon. Sleep? Who needs it right?
Today though it’s all about sharing some of the awesome layouts we received to our January sketch challenge. This sketch clearly resonated with you as we had over 80 layouts sent in and some did more than one layout with the sketch. Nothing could make us happier than to see you telling your stories with these beautiful layouts and today we’re excited to share a few we have randomly selected with you!
Layout by Cindy Alvarez
Layout by Cynthia Baldwin
Layout by Cynthia Tucker
Layout by Gina Moretti
Layout by Kathy Fenwick
Layout by Laurel Seabrook
Layout by Majken Pullen
Layout by Sarah Bucek
Layout by Stephanie Ocampo
Layout by Teresa Medeiros
Layout by Cindy Fast
Layout by Brande Davison
To all that submitted layouts, THANK YOU! We loved seeing them. We also offered a fabulous We R Memory Keepers Anywhere Punch to one randomly chosen winner and that winner is …
Layout by Natalie Strand
Congratulations Natalie! Please send us your mailing address to email@example.com and we will get that on the way to you!
Want to know what February’s challenge is? It’s the month of love and what better way to share your love than by sending a card to a loved one! Here is a card sketch from PageMaps that was in the bonus sketch section of our winter issue. (Click here for more sketches too!) The guidelines for the challenge are below.
- The card sketch is merely a guideline. Flip it, rotate it, use different embellishing elements, etc. Make it YOURS!
- Please submit all completed cards to us by February 25th at firstname.lastname@example.org and put “February blog challenge” in your reference line.
- All photos should be 1mb or less. (our site will not upload files larger than 2mb so please keep this in mind!)
- We will share a selection of the cards we receive on March 1st along with our randomly selected February winner.
- Any questions at all, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com!
Want to know what you’re playing for this month? We have a fabulous prize package from our friends at Close To My Heart for you! One lucky winner will receive the brand new Cardmaking Workshops Your Way Sending Hugs kit!
We look forward to seeing what you create all year long with our challenges so jump into our February challenge! And GO!!!
Be sure to join us tomorrow for Stampin’ Up! Inspiration Saturday. It’s a good one!