4. Sand firmly along the torn edge to reveal the lighter colour core.
5. Once complete, shift torn cardstock along and down to change the torn line. Sand edge again.
6. Sand the outline of the bunny, including under its chin.
7. Cut the tummy and ears from the white cardstock and glue to the bunny.
8. Assemble the flower.
9. Affix the grass, being sure not to adhere the top of the grass to the card. This allows the eggs to be tucked in behind.
10. Assemble the card and affix chipboard letters last.
For more ideas on how to use Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock, please visit: www.coredinations.com or Sarah’s blog at: http://thehodgeesonlyinhollywoodstock.blogspot.com
Here is the layout that Sarah created using the same technique:
Isn’t that beautiful?
Thanks for sharing, Sarah!