Good morning SCT friends! Today marks a special day in SCT’s history as we celebrate the release of our 50th issue and we’re so glad you’re here to join in on the fun. Each issue we have published has a story all of its own and so many memories over the years that has brought us to today. We could write a book, not just a magazine! As we look back and look ahead, we are always grateful to our readers, our wonderfully supportive industry partners and to all those talented team members that provide their very best in each issue. It’s been an amazing journey that is far from over and we look forward to inspiring you for another 50 issues!
If you’ve followed us for some time then you know we LOVE to celebrate with our readers around the world and we LOVE to give things away. If you’re brand new to Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine, we’re thrilled you’re here! Today we are going to celebrate in typical “SCT” style with several giveaways from each area of our business and over the next 12 days join us on Instagram (@sctmagazine) and Facebook where we will randomly be hosting giveaways from some of our partners too. So let’s get this party started!
Our first giveaway is for our current subscribers. We have randomly selected the following 50 subscribers to receive one extra issue on their subscription! If you see your name, no need to contact us, it’s already been added 🙂
USA & International:
J L Reynholds
Ready for some more awesome giveaways that everyone can enter? Here we go!
- A one-year subscription to Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine starting with this brand new summer issue!
- SCT Delivered kit: One lucky winner today will win our brand new Picnics & Popsicles layout kit! This beautiful kit curated by Lisa Dickinson is sure to help you document all your summer memories!
- SCT Delivered online class: We are giving away a spot to one lucky winner and a friend to our SCT365 online class for 2018. This year-long class in partnership with PageMaps is sure to fuel you each month to create a gorgeous two-page layout and more! (and it’s self-paced so you can join anytime!)
- Crop & Create: One lucky winner will receive a Crop & Create goody bag and a Doodlebug card class! We will also add in our exclusive Crop & Create 2018 collectable pin created by our friends at Doodlebug Design. We know all our readers can’t join us at one of our Crop & Create events but this way someone will get a little taste of the fun!
- SCT Sampler: One lucky winner will receive our June SCT Sampler! If you don’t know what this monthly “happy” mail is all about, be sure to learn more here. We have over 700 subscribers who now enjoy getting the mail once a month! Search the hashtag #sctsampler too!
To enter today’s giveaways, be sure to leave a comment below. In your comment, we would love to know where and when you first discovered us! We will randomly select five different winners on July 5th to win these prizes and announce the winners on July 6th. Good luck!
More to celebrate…
But wait, there’s more! We are excited to announce a promotion and a new team member! First, we want to announce that Jen Gallacher was behind the scenes on our 50th issue as our new Creative Editor! Offering her wisdom and guidance in the creative process, not to mention all her experience in this industry, we’re thrilled to be working with Jen in this capacity. You helped create a beautiful issue Jen and we can’t wait to see what else you have in store for us this year!
We are also excited to welcome Shelisa Loertscher as our new copy editor. With years of experience in the industry with Paper Crafts magazine, we are pleased to have Shelisa on our team. Welcome, Shelisa!
Thank you so much again for your valued readership and support as we celebrate the release of the 50th issue! We appreciate you and all that you bring to each of us here at SCT magazine! Be sure to view/download this issue here or if you wish to hold this beautiful issue in your hands, you can subscribe here.
Today we are headed to the store closest to SCT HQ’s, The Workshop for some fun. Be sure to join us on Insta stories between 12:00 – 2:00 as we check in on location!
Have a wonderful weekend!
~ Catherine Tachdjian, Publisher