I’ve always loved March, and it’s pretty wild to think that it’s been just about a year since the world shut down in March 2020 due to Covid-19 induced pandemic. Thankfully, we paper crafters were able to survive the best we could by immersing ourselves in creativity. And I’m so happy that Scrapbook & Cards Today was able to bring you joy in an otherwise strange and challenging year.
We are ready to bring joy again in March 2021 with the debut of the Spring 2021 issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today. The official release of the issue is Friday, March 19!
Work on the spring issue began in mid-December, and even though Utah got a major dump of snow yesterday, I’m already getting things organized for the summer issue. Magazine time can be so confusing!
So what’s in store in the spring issue? Here are a few things you can look forward to:
- It’s our first 15th birthday, and you know how we love to celebrate. Look for lots of fun birthday ideas!
- Three new additions to our design team and one returning member! These creative ladies join nine über talented returning 2020 designers.
- Trendy patterns, must-have tools of the trade, and fabulous, must-try stencil techniques.
- Loads of ideas to inspire, teach, and challenge you!
- Fun sketches, online freebies, fabulous reader inspiration, and so much more!
Today I want to share a sneak peek from the issue!
We can’t wait to share stunning spring inspiration with you in just a few days! Here’s to capturing magical memories, and here’s to the spring 2021 issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today!