Happy Magazine Monday, my SCT friends!
I absolutely LOVE March! For one, green is one of my favorite colors, so with the coming of spring and St. Patrick’s Day, March and I are a match made in heaven! Another thing that excites me about March is that later this month you’ll have your hot little hands on the Spring 2019 issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today. It’s so inspiring!
While the content you’ll see has a distinct springtime feel that you’ll love, we started working on this issue while you were thinking about pulling out your Christmas decorations. Magazine time can be so confusing!
So what’s in store in the spring issue? Here are a few things you can look forward to:
- It’s our 13th birthday! And we are so excited to celebrate!
- Three new additions to our design team. These creative ladies join our über talented eight returning designers.
- Clever ideas and tips for organizing your craft area, for using stencils, and for creating fabulous flowers.
- Two new columns to inspire, teach, and challenge you!
- Fun sketches, online freebies, fabulous reader inspiration, and so much more!!
Today I want to share a sneak look at what’s in store!
We can’t wait to share stunning spring inspiration with you in just a couple of weeks! The spring 2019 issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today drops March 22nd!
Here’s to capturing magical memories, and here’s to the spring 2019 issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today!
Susan R. Opel, Editor-in-Chief