Happy Magazine Monday, my SCT friends! The festive month of December has begun, and my brand-new white tree is bedecked with shiny ornaments! I love this time of year! It’s so fun to think that people all over the world are celebrating with traditions old and new. Another thing that excites me is that later this week you’ll be able to see the Winter 2018 issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today! It is SO SO GOOD, you guys!
While the content you’ll see has a distinctly wintry feel that you’ll love, you might be surprised to know that we’ve been working on this beauty since the scorching hot month of August (and it was a brutal one here in Utah)! We work hard to make each issue superb just for you.
So what’s in store in the Winter issue? Here are a few things you can look forward to:
- Ideas for layouts and cards to celebrate the holidays (and Valentine’s Day, too!)
- A super cute resolutions mini album by Layle Koncar from Simple Stories
- Adorable shaped cards that are so much fun
- Clever ideas and tips for using Distress Oxides and Distress Inks
- Fun ways to use your paper crafting supplies for the holiday gift-giving season
- Fun sketches, online freebies, fabulous reader inspiration, and so much more!!
Today I want to share a sneak at what’s in store!
We can’t wait to share cozy winter inspiration with you in just a few days! The Winter 2018 issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today drops this Friday, December 7th.
Here’s to capturing magical holiday memories, and here’s to the Winter 2018 issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today!
Susan R. Opel, Editor-in-Chief