Name: Marla Kress
Location: USA, Pennsylvania
Hi there, I’m Marla. Chief meal cooker, laundry folder, dish washer, boo boo kisser, bear hugger and laugh getter to one crazy husband and three adorable yet crazy kiddos. I also moonlight as a cab…err…minivan driver and play an internet-trained physician known as Dr. Google in my spare time.
When I’m not on duty I like to spend time in my studio creating artwork that my family can enjoy. I can be found at school where I have the privilege of sharing my love of art with elementary kiddos as a fabulously fun art teacher (at least that’s the goal).
I aim for superwoman but will settle for being a really cool mom and wife.
Five Fun Facts about myself
- I have a Starbucks addiction but I don’t drink coffee. I don’t even speak the language. Green tea? That’s another story.
- Exercise is my therapy. There isn’t anything that a one hour run can’t cure.
- I don’t drink the ends of anything. There is always at least 1” of beverage left behind. In my mind, that’s where all of the junk settles.
- I sometimes like animals over people. Except when they pee in the house. Then I prefer people.
- I’ve been a vegetarian since I was 13. I couldn’t tell you the first thing about cooking a roast, meatloaf or turkey dinner. I’ll never host Thanksgiving.
My favorite color combination is aqua and gray.
If I could choose a special location to get away and create it would be someplace warm with my family. It’s my family that motivates me after all.