Good morning and happy 1st of May! We are excited to share another card sketch challenge for you. Are you ready to get creative? We’ve selected one of the amazing PageMaps sketches from our new spring issue. May is such a wonderful month to share a card so be sure to share what you create with us.
- The sketch is merely a guideline. Flip it, rotate it, add more to it, use different embellishing elements, etc. Make it YOURS!
- Please submit all completed layouts to us by May 25th at email@example.com and put “May blog challenge” in your reference line.
- All photos should be 1mb or less. (if they are larger we can’t post them at the end of the month!)
- We will share a selection of the cards we receive on June 1st along with our randomly selected May winner.
- Any questions at all, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Want to know what you’re playing for this month? You’ll be playing for our brand new exclusive SCT Delivered Sunshine & Showers card kit! Let’s get those cards going friends! We look forward to seeing what you create!
In March we offered a “scraplift” challenge based on this sweet layout from Vicki Boutin in our Winter issue:
Here are some of the fabulous layouts that were shared with us:
Layout by Sarah Bucek
Layout by Sue Moody
Layout by Brande Davison
Layout by Cynthia Baldwin
Layout by Alana Gautier
And the randomly selected winner of the SCT Delivered spring kit Butterflies & Blue Skies is…
Layout by Giorgia Rossini
Congratulations Giorgia! Please send us your full mailing address and telephone number to email@example.com and put “March Challenge winner” in your reference line!
Thanks all for playing along!