Hi Everyone! My name is Karin Åkesdotter (you can find me on Instagram as Peppermintpatty42 or on my blog at PeppermintPatty’s Papercraft) and I am so excited to be here today to share two projects with you! With Easter just around the corner, I thought some Easter projects would be fun. This first card is sweet and super easy to make.
Supplies: Stamps: Eggstra Lawn Fawn, Coloring: Copic Markers, Ink: Rangers Distress ink, Dots and Stripes paper 6×6 MFT, Neenah solar 110 lb, Dies: Sunny Studio
1. Diecut a stitched and scalloped rectangle panel from white cardstock.
2. Stamp butterflies and grass to the panel.
3. Stamp, (mask and stamp if you like me want the bear to hold an egg), color and diecut your images.
4. Color the butterflies and grass using copic markers and white ink
5. Cover the butterflies and grass with glossy accent and let dry completely
6. Mask the edges using post-it notes and ink.
7. Remove mask and add colored and diecut images with foam adhesive
8. Stamp sentiment.
Supplies: Coloring: Copic Markers, Ink: Ranger Distress ink, Paper: Dots and Stripes paper 6×6 MFT, Cardstock: Neenah solar 110 lb Stamps: MFT, Dies: Stitched ovals MFT
My second project is even faster and easier to make:
1. Start out by die-cutting 3 eggs from polka dot paper and then ink them with distress ink to make them feel more dimensional.
2. Stamp two bunnies and color them with Copic markers using the same colors as in the eggs to create color harmony.
3. Make a card base from white cardstock and cut a stitched panel slightly smaller than the card. Then cut a strip of grass from light green cardstock and adhere it to the panel with non-permanent adhesive tape and attach the eggs behind it afterward.
4. Stamp sentiment at the top center and attach the bunnies with foam adhesive.
5. Adhere panel to card base with foam adhesive.
Wishing you all a very Happy Easter with lots of good food and sweets!
Thank you so much for joining us Karin and sharing your beautiful Easter cards!