Happy Saturday SCT friends! Our art director Cathy Zielske has just launched a brand new self-paced e-course called Message to My… and today we are giving away two spots to this amazing class!
This class is designed to help you create a book of messages for someone you love. Whether it’s your child’s first year in school, or an album celebrating many years of marriage, or just a weekly document of your life, you can create a mini album with heart by following Cathy’s simple approach to documenting.
Cathy’s class will provide you with the templates (and printables) needed to create either a digital book or a more traditional mini album of messages. A self-paced e-course, you’ll have immediate access to all of the lessons and can get to work on planning your project.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- More than 2.5 hours of video instruction
- 2 complete digital template PSD file packages, featuring my classic and modern designs (each a $9.99 standalone value)
- 1 set of blank, lined printable PDF pages (6 x 6 and 8 x 8), ready to add photos and your handwritten journaling, and a set of printable album title embellishments in multiple colors and sizes for a traditional scrapbook album approach
- Album project planner PDF download
- Immediate access to all five lessons of this class
- Step-by-step beginner level instructional videos in Photoshop Elements to help with both digital or hybrid completion of the album
- PDF handout for the step-by-step digital instruction
- Email access to me for questions and support
- An invitation to join our closed Facebook community to share and connect with other students
WHAT YOU’LL MAKE:
- A 6 x 6 (or larger, or smaller, your choice!) mini book/album of personal messages combined with photos for someone or something you love that spans a defined period. Whether you create an album of messages to your student during the school year or an album of messages documenting a remodeling project, there are so many ways you can take this album format to create a really cool record of life.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to plan for success with an ongoing album project
- Ideas for photos and journaling content
- Digital tips and processing using Photoshop Elements to complete your pages
- How to organize and upload for digital book printing
For an opportunity to win a spot for you and your best crafty friend to this online class, just leave a comment below by July 26th! Good luck!!!
And here’s a little something extra, Cathy has a special on this amazing class for only $20 until August 1st! If you want to register for this class (if you win Cathy will refund it!) be sure click HERE!
Time to capture all those messages, friends!