Happy Saturday SCT Friends! As we continue on our amazing Partner Celebration it’s also Stampin’ Up! Inspiration Saturday! Today Artisan Design Team member Emma Goddard shares some beautiful cards she created with the Beautiful Promenade Photopolymer Bundle and be sure to join us at the end where there’s a giveaway! Take it away, Emma!
“The Beautiful Promenade Photopolymer Bundle from Stampin’ Up! is such as great stamp and die set for creating really pretty floral projects!
For the card set I am sharing with you today I have used Night of Navy, Mint Macaron and Petal Pink as my colour combination, although you could create these cards in any colours of your choice.
Here is how I made these cards:
- Cut a Whisper White Thick Cardstock base to 21cm x 14.8cm – scored and folded to 10.5cm x 14.8cm.
- Cut a coloured layer in either Night of Navy, Mint Macaron or Petal Pink cardstock to 9.7cm x 14.2cm
- Cut a Watercolour Paper layer to 9.3cm x 13.8cm, using the largest flower from the set stamp and the leaves stamp a random background in Stazon Ink. Stamp an extra flower on to a scrap piece of watercolour for your flower for the front of your card.
- Using an Aqua Painter, add water over the images as well as going outside of the lines! Then drop on the ink to create the water coloured background. To complete the background, pick up ink (full strength) and tap the paint brush on the side of your hand over the paper to add some random splatters of ink – leave to dry. Don’t forget to colour your extra flower for the front of your card too.
- Die cut the doily (x1 per card) and leaves (x3 per card) in Whisper White from the Beautiful Layers Thinlits Dies, plus a Stitched Circle, also in Whisper White from the Stitched Shape Framelit Dies
- Layer these on to the front of your card; doily, Black ½” Satin Ribbon (cut to 12.5cm), Stitched Circle, Gold Cord (40cm), leaves and flower.
- Stamp out a sentiment from Thoughtful Banners Photopolymer Stamp Set and punch out using the Classic Label Punch and add to your card.
Repeat in as many colour combinations as you wish, happy crafting!
Emma Goddard. Stampin’ Up! Artisan Design Team
Thank you Emma for sharing these beautiful cards and your technique to create them. We also want to thank Stampin’ Up! for joining us today with another wonderful giveaway! Don’t you just love the first Saturday of the month here on the blog?
Today our friends at Stampin’ Up! would love to share the Beautiful Promenade Photopolymer Bundle that Emma used in her projects.
To enter each Partner Celebration giveaway:
For an opportunity to win today’s prize, be sure to leave a comment below by September 6th! Winners will be announced on September 7th. Good luck!
Thank you Stampin’ Up! for many years of support for all that we do here at Scrapbook & Cards Today and for joining us on the first Saturday of each month with such inspiring projects.
Last month Stampin’ Up! offered the Tropical Chic Clear-Mount Bundle for one lucky SCT follower. And the winner is…
I’ve already been eying this new tropical collection in the Stampin’ Up catalog. The flamingo looks so cute with it. Thanks for the giveaway!~ Amy Cooley July 7, 2018, at 11:02 pm
Congratulations Amy! Please send us your mailing information along with your telephone number to email@example.com and please put “Stampin’ Up! winner” in your reference line. We’ll send that off to Stampin’ Up! and your prize will be on its way shortly.
Hope you enjoyed today’s Stampin’ Up! Inspiration Saturday! Be sure to visit all our past posts with Stampin’ Up! too! Just search “Stampin’ Up!” in the search box to the right.
Enjoy your weekend!
Looking for a demonstrator? It’s easy, just click here!