This Winter 2009 issue includes:
- tag, you’re it! Get ready and get set to wrap that mountain of gifts—and dress up your packages with any of these festive gift tags
- home for the holidays – join Vicki Boutin as she shares her favourite gift and home décor ideas
- multi photo madness – Get more bang for your buck (AND cut down on time) by implementing any of our 10 great ideas for multi photo layouts
This Fall 2009 issue includes:
- borders and beyond – We love decorative borders! Check out all of these great ideas for punching and scalloping your way to beautiful pages!
- my little picasso – Is your children’s artwork piling up at home? Don’t miss these great ways to scrapbook it!
- just “shoot” me – Join Kathy Thompson Laffoley for this informative introduction to aperture—your photography will improve over night!
- I spy with emily – Check out Emily’s latest favourite trend—numbers!
This Summer 2009 issue includes:
- beautiful, bountiful brads – you don’t want to miss our celebration of this versatile embellishment
- celebrating TEENS and inbeTWEENS – check out these sure-fire solutions to creating fabulous teen layouts
- what’s your status? – read one designer’s story of her journey into the vast world of Internet chatter
- just “shoot” me – join Kathy Thompson Laffoley as she shares her secrets for great outdoor photography.
- i spy with emily – designer Emily Pitts shares her thoughts on the latest trend in scrapbooking this season—canvas!
- it’s my party – designer Kim Hughes has created a FABULOUS kid’s birthday party set
This Spring 2009 issue includes:
- what goes around, comes around – you don’t want to miss our celebration of the versatile, whimsical, and gender-neutral CIRCLE!
- 3 designer challenge – check out what 3 designers did when given the same 5 products
- quick photo tips – don’t miss photographer Melanie Godecki’s hands-on solutions for taking your outdoor photography from good to great.
- i spy with emily – join trend-spotter Emily Pitts as she shares her new favourite trend—journaling spots.
- got scraps? – looking for ways to purge your ever-expanding supply of scraps? Three designers share beautiful cards made with only their leftovers!
- winged things – just in time for spring, our designers worked together to showcase a beautiful array of bird and butterfly inspired projects.