This Winter 2012 issue includes:
- Holiday decor – join Marla Kress as she shares her favourite gift and home decor ideas for the holidays
- Scrapbooking with dimension – see how our designers add dimension to make things pop off the page!
- CardMaps – enjoy beautiful cards based on Becky Fleck’s CardMaps! You asked and we delivered!
- A Something Special – that is “extra” special, from our friend, Melissa Phillips
- Hip meets tradition in Summer Fullerton’s Colour Suite!
This Fall 2012 issue includes:
- This to That! — With a pinch of this and a dash of that, everyday layouts go from ordinary to extraordinary!
- Memorabilia — Get your treasured mementos out of the shoebox and onto your pages!
- PageMaps – Becky Fleck has provided beautiful monthly sketches and 5 bonus sketches (including card sketches!) just for you and they can be printed right from our website!
- The Colour Suite – Summer Fullerton brings you a palette of rich, fall hues!
- Designer’s Notebook – Break out those circle punches as Vicki shares amazing tips for you to try!
This Summer 2012 issue includes:
- 175 ideas to make your summer project sizzle!
- designer secrets revealed – they will leave you asking yourself, “why didn’t I think of that!”
- photography for today’s scrapper – how to make the dreaded group photo fun!
- vacation memories – creative ways to capture every moment from your trip!
- summer greetings! – see five beautiful cards created by Shari Carroll
This Spring 2012 issue includes:
- paper punches play — join the SCT team as they show how versatile paper punches can be!
- flower embellishments — see five fabulous floral embellishments you can make today!
- 10 most wanted – see 10 brand new hot items from CHA!
- the colour suite – Summer Fullerton’s challenges you with a beautiful colour palette!
- 3 designer challenge – see what three designers do with 6 amazing products!