Hello March 1st and hello SCT friends! As it’s the 1st of the month its time for our next challenge and this one is a scraplift challenge featuring the fabulous layout Vicki Boutin created in our winter 2017 issue! One of our favourite layouts from the winter issue.
- The layout is merely a guideline. Flip it, rotate it, add more photos, use different embellishing elements, etc. Make it YOURS!
- Please submit all completed layouts to us by March 25th at email@example.com and put “March blog challenge” in your reference line.
- All photos should be 1mb or less. (if they are larger we can’t post them at the end of the month!)
- We will share a selection of the layouts we receive on April 1st along with our randomly selected March winner.
- Any questions at all, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Want to know what you’re playing for this month? You’ll be playing for our brand new exclusive Blue Skies & Butterflies spring kit that just released today!
We can’t wait to see what you create friends! Ready, set….GO!
Last month we featured a card sketch challenge in the month of “love” and what an amazing selection of cards we received! We’re excited to share several we received and keep reading to see the randomly selected winner of the Close To My Heart card kit below!
Card by Cindy Pearce (love that Cindy used our new January SCT Sampler!)
Card by Cynthia Baldwin
Card by Elisabeth B
Card by J Bannon
Card by Jennifer Gerwig-Dively
Card by Krista French
Card by Kristine Ponte
Card by Mandi H.
Card by Roz Kelly
Card by Teresa Medeiros (another card using the January SCT Sampler!)
Thank you to everyone who took part in our February card sketch challenge! We wish we could share them all.
The winner of the Close To My Heart Sending Hugs kit is….
Card by Sarah Bucek
Congratulations Sarah! Please be sure to send us your mailing information to email@example.com and we’ll get that lovely prize on its way to you.
Looking forward to seeing your March challenge entries!