Good morning! It’s day 3 of our Summertime Dreams kit reveal and today Jen Gallacher is here sharing three of the beautiful projects she created along with some fun answers to the questions we asked each of our kit designers! Remember, if you are loving this exclusive and limited edition kit it will be on sale this Friday at 2:00 pm ET.
double layout “squeeze the day”
single layout “hello summer”
“hello sunshine” card
1. What was your favorite product in the kit and why?
The Lemon Paper. I loved fussy cutting out some lemons to use on a few of my projects. They’re just so cute!
2. Which item were you most excited to use on a page?
I loved using the stamp set this time around. I knew I wanted to use the cute ice cream stamp as a background stamp for my card. It turned out awesome.
3. Did you use any item in a unique or unconventional way?
I created a cluster on my “Hello Summer” layout that uses a few things unconventionally: the “Hello” card journaling card is the main part of my title, with the glitter sticker as the rest of the titles. Then the tickets become a border strip element. I cut these to have pointed ends.
4. How do you typically start your pages? (with a sketch, an inspiring product, photos/journaling?)
I usually start with the products.
5. What’s on the top of your summer bucket list?
Relaxing. At a beach would be awesome!
Thank you for sharing these beautiful projects, Jen! Tomorrow we’ll get a sneak peek of Latisha’s cards created with our Make A Wish card kit!