Continuing with our birthday theme this week, we have a beautiful card designed by Roxanne Jegodtka. This card is so elegant and graceful in its simplicity. We love the colour combination!
Here is her card and the instructions to make it:
by Roxanne Jegodtka
1) Make a 5.25×5.25 card from cream cardstock.
2) Trim a piece of blue cardstock to 4 7/8 x 5” and use a scalloped punch along the right side; adhere to card base.
3) Cut patterned paper to 4 1/8 x 4 3/4” and adhere to blue cardstock.
4) For the sentiment, trim a piece of cardstock to 3 3/8 x 3/4” and mat with green cardstock; add rub-ons and attach to patterned paper with 3D foam squares.
5) Paint chipboard with blue paint and attach rhinestone “eye:” add to card with foam squares. Add flower centers and rhinestone flower to complete card.
Article by: Roxanne Jegodtka