Here is some of what you’ll find in our spring ’09 issue!
- what goes around, comes around – you don’t want to miss our celebration of the versatile, whimsical, and gender-neutral CIRCLE!
- 3 designer challenge – check out what 3 designers did when given the same 5 products to work with—wow! Are our girls ever talented!
- quick photo tips – don’t miss photographer Melanie Godecki’s hands-on solutions for taking your outdoor photography from good to great.
- i spy with emily – join trend-spotter Emily Pitts as she shares her new favourite trend—journaling spots.
- got scraps? – looking for ways to purge your ever-expanding supply of scraps? Three designers share beautiful cards made with only their leftovers!
- winged things – just in time for spring, our designers worked together to showcase a beautiful array of bird and butterfly inspired projects.
All issues of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine can be viewed and downloaded for free, starting with our first issue in Spring 2006.