here’s just a little of what you’ll find in our Spring 2010 issue:
- florals, and dots, and stripes, oh my! don’t miss Kelly Goree’s celebration of the versatility of patterned paper!
- 3 designer challenge – check out what 3 designers did when given the same 5 products to work with—wow!
- designer notebook – Vicki Boutin shares her secrets for working background stamps into everyday projects
- just “shoot” me – join Kathy Thompson Laffoley as she shares informative tips on shutter speed
- page | maps – Becky Fleck has provided beautiful monthly spring sketches and 5 bonus sketches just for you using the principal of triadic design!
- birthday bonanza – just in time for spring, our designers worked together to showcase a beautiful array of birthday celebration projects
All issues of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine can be viewed and downloaded for free, starting with our first issue in Spring 2006.