Our Spring issue will be available on March 20th – in stores and online!
Brimming with inspiration, the Spring 2015 issue includes:
- fresh ideas for spring
- day planner style for your layouts
- back to basics: new uses for classic supplies
- step up your snapshots with elisha snow
- creative cards by jennifer mcguire
- meet our 2015 creative team
- bonus cutting files
- … and a reader’s gallery that is full of stunning inspiration!
This issue can be viewed in a fully searchable online digital magazine format or can be downloaded to your desktop.
The pages of this issue are amazing! Here are the links to the artwork as well as individual pdfs for the various articles:
- Step Up Your Snapshots – additional tip from Elisha Snow
- Bonus Files by Cathy Zielske
- Bonus Cutting Files
- Covers – Take 2 … and 3!
- 10 Most Wanted
- Step Up Your Snapshots by Elisha Snow
- 3 Designer Challenge
- Project: Trend by Vicki Boutin
- Back to Basics
- Sketch Savvy
- Easy, Detailed, Expert by Suzy Plantamura
- Creative Card Techniques by Jennifer McGuire
- Planner Play
- Spark Your Story by Ali Edwards
- Clean & Simple by Cathy Zielske
- Card Cafe by Melissa Phillips
- Reader’s Gallery 1
- Reader’s Gallery 2
- Reader’s Gallery 3
- Reader’s Gallery 4
- Reader’s Gallery 5
- What’s Next
- Before We Go
All issues of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine can be viewed and downloaded for free, starting with our first issue in Spring 2006.