Our Spring issue will be available on March 18th – in stores and online!
Brimming with inspiration, the Spring 2016 issue includes:
- 100+ fresh ideas
- top ten – our list of must have supplies
- paper play – learn to make mosaics
- sequin secrets that will make your cards shine
- make a mini album in one night
- plus 10 free online downloads
- … and an inspiration gallery that is full of stunning projects!
This issue can be viewed in a fully searchable online digital magazine format or can be downloaded to your desktop.
With each issue, we offer lots of free downloads. You can find the free printables, cut files and sketches here:
Click on the links below to download the individual PDFs of the various articles:
- Covers – Take 2 … and 3!
- 10 Most Wanted
- Pic Tips by Cathy Zielske
- Pocket Play by Jess Forster
- Project: Trend by Vicki Boutin
- You Call the Shots
- Sketch Savvy
- Make It Mini by Nancy Damiano
- Creative Card Techniques by Jennifer McGuire
- 10 Years, 10 Product Picks
- Spark Your Story by Ali Edwards
- Design Your Life by Cathy Zielske
- Card Cafe by Melissa Phillips
- Inspiration Gallery
- What’s Next
- Before We Go
Thank you to our Partners! Click here to see a list of our partners and visit their websites.
All issues of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine can be viewed and downloaded for free, starting with our first issue in Spring 2006.